2+2 application Process for School of Engineering (University of Edinburgh)
The 2+2 application procedure for academic year 2017/18 is detailed below:
1. Students must complete the attached document and submit it with their application documentation.
2. Students must send a pdf version of each of the following documents with their application:
- Official University Transcript in English
- Official university transcript in Chinese
- Courses currently being studied
- Scanned copy of photo page of passport
- IELTS/TOEFL Certificate (not older than 2 years at August 2017)
- Academic reference 1
- Academic reference 2
- Current CV
- Personal Statement
NB If applicants do not have their IELTs test results by Friday 17 March 2017; they should still submit their application with all the other documents; however it is important that they send their IELTs test results as soon as possible thereafter.
3. If we receive the applications by this Friday 17 March 2017, then our academic staff at the University of Edinburgh will assess and short-list the candidates in advance of the interviews, resulting in the students being informed of the outcome on the day of their interview.
However, please note that we will still be accepting applications received after 17 March 2017, although it may not be possible to give these applicants a decision on the day of their interview.